We have a growing portfolio of clients who love our partnership approach and our pragmatic HR solutions. We have their company growth and ethos in mind.
We are looking for an ambitious HR Consultant to join our team
You will have the opportunity to partner with our clients, understand their needs and deliver valuable HR solutions.
You will have…
- a growth mindset,
- Broad Generalist HR experience with a specialist area you would like to develop further.
- In depth experience in Recruitment and Talent or Learning and Development will be advantageous
- A level 5 CIPD qualification and Associate Level CIPD membership as a minimum
You will be able to think strategically whilst able to analyse complex information and pay great attention to detail.
You will have exemplary employment law and HR technical knowledge. You will demonstrate a love to learn, share your knowledge and be active in your CPD.
You will be able to adapt to different organisational cultures, industries and sizes.
Previous consultancy experience in working with end user clients is preferable. This may have been gained with internal clients and you will have the ability to adapt to an external facing environment.
If you have a passion for growing our business and gaining your own portfolio of clients, you will enjoy rewarding career prospects and be compensated as the business expands
Initially you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Part time hours working 3 days per week, enabling you to balance work and home life
- A salary of up to £28,000 per annum pro rata
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus an extra day off for your birthday after one years’ continuous service
- Free Parking
- Great CPD and learning opportunities
- Ability to work towards Chartered CIPD membership
If you are passionate about HR, advocating the CIPD’s Good Work agenda and driving company performance through people then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please attach your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in working with us.