This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2018 (the GDPR Act) the data controller is Commissioning HR Ltd.
Types of data we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.commissioninghr.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Uses made of the information we hold
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites is designed by:
– third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to site navigation and products.
2. For Commissioning HR to market to you, and send you targeted updates.
3. To enable Commissioning HR to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns and offers etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from requesting information on our site.
As part of the registration process for to receive our HR news and updates, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about information you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection lead email@example.com
Sharing your data
We do not share any of your personal data with any third parties or associates.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold on you. Should you wish to do so, please email our designated data protection lead Alison Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org